torstai 21. huhtikuuta 2016

Entries 1-4

(The first few lines of the first page have been torn off, leaving no indication to what might've been written on them)

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it turns into a problem. If it does, at least I get to tell her that I told her so. She hates it but I can't help finding her reaction amusing. I mean, any other woman would give me the silent treatment or even hit me but she just pouts. Honestly, sometimes it feels like I'm married to a middle schooler.


Entry 2, 30.3.2024

Steph, if you're reading this, please stop. This book has greasy handprints all over, even though I bought it two days ago.

Entry 3, 31.3.2024

I need to prepare a good April Fool's day prank for tomorrow. I considered putting a balloon in a cake or glitter in an envelope but I hate it when she gets upset. Cod liver oil in a popsicle, maybe? I need to think.

Update

I believe I got it. I'll buy a ton of balloons and fill the bathroom with them tonight. It should be harmless enough. Besides, she loves balloons.

Entry 4, 1.4.2024

She got me with the glitter-in-the-envelope trick. Goddamnit. I was glad I made her giggle with the balloons but who thought she could laugh that loud when the glitter blew all over me. Payback incoming, big time.

Update

He who laughs last laughs best. I put small balloons in the cake she made yesterday and she actually fell into it. I guess on some level she expected it.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti